How to build a GDPR compliant communications preference center with Marketo?
How to limit unsubscribes from your customers/prospects?
How to collect the consents and preferences of your leads?
We talked about it here before May 2018 and there after.
The Communications Preference Center is the cornerstone of your GDPR compliance
How did Merlin/Leonard build his preference center?
GDPR has forced companies to rethink how they handle unsubscribing and migrate to a more constructed page that allows the visitor to set their consents and preferences.
The preference center we have adopted at Merlin/Leonard aims to :
- have a tone that is consistent with Merlin/Leonard’s personality,
- allow the visitor to fill in/correct their personal information (and to be able to change their email)
- to define his communication preferences, i.e. the subjects on which he wants Merlin/Leonard to speak,
- and above all, to specify his consents: what types of communication does he authorize Merlin/Leonard to send him?
- to manage a break in communications,
- or to exercise his right to information,
- but also to exercise his right to be forgotten,
- and finally to unsubscribe from all communications
We take you on a tour of the underground of our “Giant Registry of Preferences and Desires” in this video. Enjoy the journey!
More magical ideas for your forms are here : supercharge your forms !
Join us for Office Hours 😉
One hour every Thursday to ask all your questions and share around Marketo best practices.