How to build a GDPR compliant communications preference center with Marketo?
How to limit unsubscribes from your customers/prospects?
How to collect the consents and preferences of your leads?
The Communications Preference Center is the cornerstone of your GDPR compliance
How did Merlin/Leonard build his preference center?
GDPR has forced companies to rethink how they handle unsubscribing and migrate to a more constructed page that allows the visitor to set their consents and preferences.
The preference center we have adopted at Merlin/Leonard aims to :
- have a tone that is consistent with Merlin/Leonard’s personality,
- allow the visitor to fill in/correct their personal information (and to be able to change their email)
- to define his communication preferences, i.e. the subjects on which he wants Merlin/Leonard to speak,
- and above all, to specify his consents: what types of communication does he authorize Merlin/Leonard to send him?
- to manage a break in communications,
- or to exercise his right to information,
- but also to exercise his right to be forgotten,
- and finally to unsubscribe from all communications
We take you on a tour of the underground of our “Giant Registry of Preferences and Desires” in this video. Enjoy the journey!
More magical ideas for your forms are here : supercharge your forms !
Join us for Office Hours 😉
One hour every Thursday to ask all your questions and share around Marketo best practices.