How to build a GDPR-compliant communications preference center with Marketo?
How to limit unsubscribes from your customers/prospects?
How to collect the consents and preferences of your leads?
The Communications Preference Center is the cornerstone of your GDPR compliance
How did Merlin/Leonard build its preference center?
GDPR has forced companies to rethink how they handle unsubscribing and migrate to a more constructed page that allows the visitor to set their consents and preferences.
The preference center we have adopted at Merlin/Leonard aims to :
- have a tone that is consistent with Merlin/Leonard’s personality,
- allow the visitor to fill in/correct their personal information (and to be able to change their email)
- to define his communication preferences, i.e. the topics on which they want Merlin/Leonard to communicate to,
- and above all, to specify their consents: what types of communication they authorize Merlin/Leonard to send them,
- to manage a break in communications,
- or to exercise their right to information,
- but also to exercise their right to be forgotten,
- and finally to unsubscribe from all communications
We take you on a tour of the underground of our “Giant Registry of Preferences and Rights” in this video. Enjoy the journey!
Want to find more magical ideas for your forms? Discover how to supercharge your forms!
Our other GDPR articles
Join us for Office Hours 😉
One hour every Fridays to ask all your questions and share around Marketo best practices.