Over the last few years, we have witnessed a major evolution in consumer habits and in the relationship between companies and customers.
Indeed, the latter have become more demanding and are now more likely to consume the products or services of a brand if they receive relevant information from the latter.
The era of the “customer bought” by advertising is well and truly behind us! Brands must therefore take advantage of the many channels at their disposal to maintain this conversation with their prospects.
The Social Web is one of the fundamental keys to Customer eXperience and Inbound Marketing.
Currently, many platforms allow companies to optimize the dialogue with their audience on social networks (Marketo, Limber, Hubspot, etc.).
Some features of Marketo
Marketo also includes several useful features to involve your community (possibility to launch polls, for example), and monitor your campaign results. A dashboard will allow you to see all the interactions generated by your social networks connected to Marketo and to track their performance.
You can also take advantage of the following interactions with your social networks (non-exhaustive list):
- Pre-fill forms: : let your leads fill in the forms of your landing page with the information contained on their Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn profiles via a simple connection.
- Share button : Marketo gives the possibility to integrate a customizable share button to your landing page. This is a good way to increase your visibility and virality.
- Targeting: you can optimize your targeting by using the custom lists already set up in Marketo.
- Publish your forms directly on Facebook to get your audience where they are already used to and to generate more traffic in your marketing programs.
- Reports: generate detailed reports on the performance of your social assets (shares, polls…) and get information on your reach and engagement (views, clicks, comments…).
However, unlike other solutions that offer many web marketing services (SEO, analytics, emailing, CRM, etc.) without bringing a real depth of expertise and intervention, Marketo has decided to focus solely on Marketing Automation and lead qualification for Sales. Therefore, this platform does not allow you to publish content directly on social networks.
If you are looking for a tool only dedicated to the animation of your social networks, Marketo is not the one for you. However, if you have decided to take the step of Marketing Automation, you have made the right choice with Marketo! By the way, we welcome you to this wonderful world of leads, lifecycles, or campaigns.
Pssst… And we shouldn’t tell you this, but I hear Limber is pretty good at curating and publishing content on social networks.
Stay tuned, we’ll tell you more about it soon!