How to create a quiz or a satisfaction questionnaire integrated to Marketo?
Quiz and satisfaction questionnaire integrated to Marketo
Marketo – although I am a fan of this solution – is not ideal for managing satisfaction questionnaires
- complicated, not impossible, to make multi-page questionnaires
- limited formatting of forms, largely sufficient for lead gen, but not adapted for a satisfaction questionnaire
- no history of the answers natively on a custo object, the answers must be carried to the Person table. The next completed questionnaire deletes the previous answers.
- Marketo cannot natively make on-the-fly calculations based on the information entered in the form, and therefore cannot display a ROI calculation on a landing page response for example
The initial need
- Easily create quizzes and satisfaction surveys
- Integrated with Salesforce and Marketo
- Have a history of responses, not just the last quiz/questionnaire completed
- Quizzes should be able to calculate and report in real time based on the information provided
We have chosen Outgrow which meets all these criteria. The video shows you a rather long demo.
Join us for Office Hours 😉
One hour every Thursday to ask all your questions and share around Marketo best practices.