What are Marketo Office Hours?
It is a free weekly support hour where Marketo customers share their questions, ideas and issues around Marketo.
During this hour of sharing, you can :
- ask your questions about Marketo
- share your solutions and ideas with the community
- discover best practices from our experts
In addition to the questions, we will discuss topics prepared by our Marketo experts.
When is it happening?
Merlin/Leonard offers you this free consulting hour on Thursdays, from 12:00 to 1:00 pm (excluding holidays).
How do I access it?
Simply register and you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the video conference. You will also receive our Office Hours invitations with the topics to be discussed and the minutes of each session.
Example: Our first Marketo Office Hours!
In our first session on October 25, 2019, we discussed the following topics:
- How to track activity on a customer space site using custom activities?
- Marketo performance and form display issues
- The change in the way Marketo form prefill works
Read the full report of our Marketo Office Hours on the blog.
Other topics covered in our Marketo Office Hours since
- How to properly track your lead acquisition
- Marketo Salesforce synchronization
- Validation of certain customer campaigns
- Examples of complete campaign plans made at Merlin/Leonard
- Improving email deliverability
- Best practices for webinars
- Demonstration of quizzing / assessment tools
- Demonstration of conversational marketing solutions
Don’t wait any longer to register and share with us the best Marketo practices!